Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Page of advertising : invitation to online TRIZ training

I have been interested by TRIZ since 2004. I tried to learn TRIZ from books but it was insufficient to apply TRIZ to real technological problems nor to innovate. Furthermore it was frustrating to see the very high prices that were to pay individually to attend a TRIZ course of some days or one week. Finally I found an online TRIZ course : that of IID, the Institute of Innovative Design (http://triz-guide.com/).



That was the most interesting learning experience of my life.  I was taught by Yuri Salamatov (TRIZ master, famous TRIZ researcher, books author, who learned himself from Altshuller) a new way of thinking. It motivated me so much, that I decided to follow his example, and to launch my own TRIZ business.

I highly recommend the IID online TRIZ course. It can be a great experience for you too. I think that this is the best available online TRIZ course in the world. Furthermore Dr Yuri Salamatov is a brilliant teacher who will ask your best and will grow up your way of thinking.

If you are interested by the IID online TRIZ course, drop me a line (stephane.savelli@gmail.com) or send an e-mail directly to IID (info@triz-guide.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment